Welcome to our blog! This blog is for our family and friends...we love each of you dearly and hope that this blog will keep you updated on our lives and family.



You are each a rich blessing to us.


" For in him we live, and move, and have our being." Acts 17:28



Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Growing up...





























Pearce has been changing so much over the past few days and weeks alone! In just the past days he has held his bottle all by himself, starting moving more frequently around the room (on his back), and appears to be ready for solids. He has started responding with delight when we try to tickle him too!

Every morning when I get ready, I put Pearce in his bouncer with me in the bathroom. Yesterday, I noticed he was arching his back and scooting down the bouncer. For fear that he would hit his head on the tile, I put him on the floor. Well, this morning I put Pearce in his swing while I picked up around the house. After a few minutes, I looked over and Pearce had scooted completely out of the swing and was sitting on the floor! After a few more swings, he lost his balance and toppled over. He seemed totally fine with it and even chuckled. Like any mean mommy would have, I took pictures of the incident. Guess I will have to start using those straps after all....
Disclaimer: No child was hurt during this blog.

1 comment:

  1. yes please do use the straps...i don't need another thing to worry about. you know my anxiety issue.

    ReplyDelete