Welcome to our blog! This blog is for our family and friends...we love each of you dearly and hope that this blog will keep you updated on our lives and family.



You are each a rich blessing to us.


" For in him we live, and move, and have our being." Acts 17:28



Friday, November 12, 2010

DAY FOURTEEN

I am thankful for the ability to work.


Today Emily and I worked our tails off to help my mom organize and decorate their newly remodeled kitchen. We worked for close to 12 hours straight. Having said that, I am tired and need to keep this gratefulness post short.

 I am thankful that I have the physical ability to work. I often complain after an exhausting effort or particularly hard day but I am so grateful that I can work. Not everyone is so lucky. I feel blessed that I have both legs, my arms, and my mind to work hard.

Lord, thank you for giving me a strong body and health that allows me to work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment